An improved and expanded edition of the compilation ASTM Standards for Whole Building Functionality and Serviceability is now available from ASTM International. This 3rd edition contains 32 of the latest ASTM standards for defining the functional requirements and rating the capabilities of a building or facility.
ASTM Standards for Whole Building Functionality and Serviceability is a valuable resource for building occupants; facility managers; corporate real estate executives; business unit senior managers; federal, state and local government agencies; professional and trade associations; design professionals and consulting firms; and universities.
The book is divided into six sections which cover:
- Demand for and supply of serviceability of an office facility;
- Building floor area measurement for facility management;
- Seismic risk assessment of buildings and probable maximum loss;
- Single family attached and detached dwellings;
- Energy evaluation and monitoring in buildings; and
- Terminology of facility management (building-related).
New standards to this edition cover:
- Evaluating economic performance of alternative designs, systems and materials;
- Evaluating durability, indoor air quality and functionality of single-family attached and detached dwellings;
- Thermal environment and indoor air conditions of an office facility; and
- Probable Maximum Loss (PML) evaluations for earthquake due-diligence assessments.
ASTM Standards for Whole Building Functionality and Serviceability: 3rd Edition (250 pages, soft cover, 8.5” x 11”; ISBN: 978-0-8031-8006-2; stock # WBDG2009) is available for $132. To order, contact ASTM Customer Service (phone: 610-832-9585; fax: 610-832-9555; firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit www.astm.org.