ASTM International News Releases
- Proposed ASTM Coal and Coke Standard to Allow for Determination of Chlorine Through X-Ray Fluorescence
- New ASTM Vitrinite Reflectance Standard Will Aid in Prediction of Undiscovered Hydrocarbon Resources
- New ASTM Coal and Coke Standard Covers Use of Macro Thermogravimetric Analyzers in Quality Assessment
- Proposed New Standard for Macro Thermogravimetric Analysis Under Development in ASTM Coal and Coke Committee
- Determining Loss on Ignition Is the Subject of Proposed ASTM International Coal and Coke Standard
- ASTM International Committee on Coal and Coke Preparing Proposed Standard on Determining Trace Amounts of Chloride and Fluoride
If you are a member of the media and would like to register for our media e-mail list, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the type of subject areas that you cover.